Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 3: Inspire to Save Lives! Second Lecture and Demo with Great Grandmaster Dr. Tae Yun Kim!

Hello everybody, this is Luke Amador from the Jung SuWon Demo Team! We are currently in Korea making an amazing difference under our One and Only Master, Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim! As for today's blog post, I am going to be writing about our experience on Saturday, October 13th, 2012.

Every single day of my life is a very special day but after having the opportunity to come to Korea, with an incredible public figure like Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim, I have to say I feel extremely fortunate for this opportunity. I value my life so much from this experience. Truly, this is all thanks to the energy and the work of Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim.

One thing I really want to emphasize about this past Saturday's event was the energy from those attending. We went to a huge church named Sarang Church translated as "Love" Church in English, which was within the boundaries of Seoul. I found out that people from Korea were driving many hours from different parts of the country just to come to the event and listen to Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim share her teachings and wisdom. The response from the crowd was absolutely amazing! They were all clearly engaged by Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim's speech. They responded with really loud applauses, "amen," "hallelujah," and continued to show their gratitude by personally thanking us afterwards.

One thing Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim really emphasized though was that this event and her teachings having nothing to do with preaching about the religion of Christianity that she believes in. It is about the "He Can Do, She Can Do, Why Not Me" spirit that has moved her throughout her life and has brought her to this day to save lives and touch people.

With the hundreds to a thousand or more people that attended, they instantly connected with Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim and what she taught! It was just amazing! The Demo Team also received an opportunity to do a martial demonstration and then share their stories about how they struggled, but succeeded through Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim's guidance. The response to this was also amazing!

I really wanted to do a great job. I did my best and applied what I had learned from Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim. I told my story clearly with spirit, conviction, and stated what I faced and overcame with the motto: "He Can Do, She Can Do, Why Not Me!" I really want to thank our Great Grandmaster for giving me this incredible opportunity to follow my dreams and represent her in saving lives!

This event and the other upcoming events as well are definitely going to be a memorable part of my life! I look forward to share these experiences with many, many people for the years to come. I hope you enjoyed reading this and have learned something! You will hear from me again soon! Thank You! Jung Su!

He Can Do, She Can Do, Why Not Me

No comments:

Post a Comment