Friday, October 5, 2012

Transformation

Hello, everyone!

My name is Nabi White, nice to meet you:)

I feel so blessed to have the many opportunities to go with Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim to different places and countries. Last year, I had the chance to go to Korea with Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim. I cannot believe it has already been a year! That trip means so much to me because with all the experience that I gained, I saw myself differently. I felt like I became a new person and I get the chance to tap into a deeper part of who I really am.

Here’s why!

Before training, I didn’t know my mission in life. Am I just existing? But through my training with Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim, I am learning that I have a higher purpose in life and how I can make a difference in my life and others. When I went to Korea, Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim gave me the opportunity to do marital art demonstrations at several events.

One time, we performed in front of an all girls’ school. With the combined districts that they gathered together, there were about five thousands students. When I was performing on the stage, I can feel my heart beating so fast; I felt tears running down my cheek because when I saw the audience, it seemed to me like I was seeing myself through them. One of the main issues in Korea right now are students’ facing peer pressure and committing suicide. I can relate to them because I had times where I faced challenges when I was growing up especially in my high school years. There were times, I felt so hopeless and numb that I decided to self-inflict myself and think about committing suicide. When I shared this story with them, they were touched. Helping to bring hope by demonstrating Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim’s teaching and sharing my stories with students is my way of helping to give to others what Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim has given me.

In 6 days, I have the opportunity to go with Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim to Korea again. This time, with 6 more of the ELITE DEMO TEAM MEMBERS as well. I am excited for all of us. Just as I felt when I was a different person from our trip last year, I know everyone is going to grow tremendously as an individual and as a team. Most of all, this is our opportunity to share Great Grandmaster Tae Yun’s teaching and really give a hand those who are deeply struggling.

JUNG SU!

“HE CAN DO SHE CAN DO WHY NOT ME”

Other Reference: Ki-Energy Master, Martial Art Demo,

No comments:

Post a Comment